What we are about...

The EFFECTIVE Woman
brings out the best in you as a woman.
You are welcome to the Effective Woman's forum.

The Effective Woman forum is a support group for all Women at all levels i.e singles, engaged, or married. The aim is to help bring out the best in every woman at all level and class. Every woman possesses an inherent virtue that must be tapped into. The virtuous woman as described in proverb 31:10 says it all.So it is very important as a woman to be effective in all ramification of life.
The Effective Woman's forum also provides avenues where we all can learn, teach, contribute and open door for one and one counseling on matters arising such as, Time management,Marriage, Family, Raising Godly children, Relationships, Career, Business, Fashion,Health and other aspects as the need arises.
As a member of this group, no one should ever feel alone and together we will all emerge as strong women that we are.
Please feel free to invite families, friends, colleagues and well wishers into this great and wonderful group.
You are welcome as we celebrate the world of a woman together.
Thank you all.

Monday 6 June 2016

HIS SPERM KILLED ME BEFORE BEAUTIFUL HEARTS LOVE SAVED ME!

BEAUTIFUL HEARTS TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCE ZONE:
PRESENTS
A JUNE NEW WEEK POST
LADIES LEARN 4RM LIFE EXPERIENCE & NEVA EVA TRYIN GIVING UP NO MATTER WOT!
HIS SPERM KILLED ME BEFORE BEAUTIFUL HEARTS LOVE SAVED ME!
~ By ∫̲ᴸ̲ᵒ̲ᵛ̲ᵋ̲ Dr Solomon Adams.
I sit in reverie, thinking of how I got to this stage of my life...
My eyes shut so tight in thought, tears find it hard to roll down. Its been a year, but its been an experience for me.
Love had never actually been fair with me. I have always been convinced deep within me that the love phenomenon isn't for me. I knew that love didn't, doesn't and will never exist. I laugh in scorn when I see lovebirds, or rather foolish birds claiming to be crazily in love.
My scornful laughter was only a pretense for the intense jealousy that constantly ate at me. I have shed countless buckets of tears over man after man, dude after dude, guy after guy, boy after boy. I have loved and lost; I have finally given up and resigned to my loveless, colorless, uninspiring life.
Love and life combined to teach me a deadly lesson, one I would never forget till I end up in my coffin. At the thought of this, my body convulses, and as I sit up, hot salty tears stream down my eyes!!!
I was wounded by love, I was pierced by that arrow carried all along by winged cupid!!!! I look back and try to picture that night.
It was glorious. I saw everything in colours of the rainbow. Sex with him was awesome. It was like a greek god had come down to do wonders with my body. Everything in me stood in respect for the deftness of his touch. I exploded in a million pieces when my first orgasm occurred.
But now, I think back and a not a smile, but a bitter taste is what I have of that experience.
He disvirgined my body, my mind and my soul. Just that once with him set fire to my libido. He took me to the highest mountain of sexual excitement and dropped me to be shattered like glass.
His sperm ended my dream to become the first female Governor of Central Bank...loool. His sperm crashed my dreams, his sperm made me shed hot tears. His sperm ended a whole lots of things for me. It blew me apart. His sperm, which I once longed for became the genesis of my disaster.
Now I couldn't complete my education, I ended up with a bastard child in me, I was disown by my parents, thrown out in2 d streets, all dreamz of becoming d first female CBN governor shattered all because I was 2naive, blinded by my lust, sturborn 2 advise & warnings!
When I was about ending it all trying 2 commit suicide then U Love Dr Sols shows up! WHY I listen 2YOU I didn't know,
Why I cried and gave up on killing myself! YOU made Me know Gods love and now have Hopes again.
And you send me back 2school, now I'm in 300level Banking & Finance, I'm the most confident, smart, intelligent and brillant student in my set All bcos YOU made My Hearts Beautiful Again!
Dr Sols thank you 4 allowing me Express myself on your Blog, Page & Facebok wall. May God Almighty continue 2Use you help others like me before that's in my similar situations! God bless you & Trust me You are Truly a God Sent not 2me alone but 2this Generation in general. Reading your daily Prayers & Post have boosted My moral so high & I'm so confident of myself dat my dreamz will still come True Soon!
Yours Sincerely
Cassandra Philips
MORAL
My Beautiful Hearts do you think your case is worst dan Cassandra's own? Or you've given up on Life thinking where will U start 4rm?
Honestly there is plenty hope 4you,
God is here 2wipe your tears away, and Rebrand you anew!
While I'm here 2repair, mend & nutured that your battered heart back 2b been Beautiful, Loving & accomodating again.
JESUS LOVES YOU so also I Dr Solomon Adams LOVES YOU MORE:
Bottom line never ever give up on Life no matter what you are facing or passing through!
My Beautiful Hearts peeps let's have your view on this!
For more Real talks, Relationship advice, Words of wisdom & Encouragement like My Beautiful Hearts Page, My Beautiful Hearts Lounge & Solserve Fact Zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment