What we are about...

The EFFECTIVE Woman
brings out the best in you as a woman.
You are welcome to the Effective Woman's forum.

The Effective Woman forum is a support group for all Women at all levels i.e singles, engaged, or married. The aim is to help bring out the best in every woman at all level and class. Every woman possesses an inherent virtue that must be tapped into. The virtuous woman as described in proverb 31:10 says it all.So it is very important as a woman to be effective in all ramification of life.
The Effective Woman's forum also provides avenues where we all can learn, teach, contribute and open door for one and one counseling on matters arising such as, Time management,Marriage, Family, Raising Godly children, Relationships, Career, Business, Fashion,Health and other aspects as the need arises.
As a member of this group, no one should ever feel alone and together we will all emerge as strong women that we are.
Please feel free to invite families, friends, colleagues and well wishers into this great and wonderful group.
You are welcome as we celebrate the world of a woman together.
Thank you all.

Thursday 11 February 2016

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY YEARS OR LONG YOU'VE BEEN MARRIED
D BIBLE NEVER RECORDED ANY1 BARREN EXCEPT SAUL'S DAUGHTER. KING DAVID WIFE WHO DESPISE HIM WHEN D ARK OF CONVENANT WAS BROUGHT 2D CITY OF DAVID
SO THEREFORE
...
YOU SHALL CONCEIVE DIS MONTH IN JESUS NAME
MAKE SURE YOU DIJEST DIS WORD OF GOD & YOU WILL SURELY GET D RESULT & TESTIFY IN 9MONTHS TIME
FRUITS OF THE WOMB (Gen 18:1; Gen 19:14, Gen 25:21; Gen 29:30-32; Gen 30:22-23; Judges 13:2-24; 1 Samuel 1:20; Psalm 127: 3-5, Psalm 113:9, lsaiah 66: 7-8.
By MOG Solomon Adams
•I command all evil implantation in my womb and organ to come out with all their roots in Jesus name (Lay your hands on your womb and pray aggressively]
•O God that answereth by fire, let all spiritual parasites feeding on the seeds of my womb, be roasted to ashes, in Jesus name
•I bind and paralyse any strongman who is charge of my womb, in Jesus name
•Lord, correct any disorder in my ovary, fallopian tube, womb/organ supernaturally, in Jesus name
•Let the fire of God and thunder of God; destroy any padlock used by the enemy to lock my womb, in Jesus name
•My Father, let all demonic eyes monitoring my baby and progress of my womb, receive blindness, in Jesus name
•O God, activate my womb, semen and hormones for conception this year, in Jesus
•You spiritual poison introduced into my womb through eating, sexual intercourse and drinking dirty water in the dream, abortion, masturbation etc, I command you to depart completely in the name of Jesus
•I break and cancel every curse, jinx and spell placed on my womb/organ, in Jesus name.
•Evil rope tying down my womb, baby and organ, I command you to loose out by fire, in Jesus name.
NB: if you need the fruit of the womb, by faith, Lay your hands on that picture, use it as a point of contact and declare positive things to it. You shall deliver the baby safely and you shall conceive by fire!!!
Can l Get Your Thunderous AMEN
☑. Like ☐. Comment . Share to help all your friends out there.
/BH
/▌
/ \
╚═►ᶜᵃˡˡ ᵐᵉː̗̀@Pst Solomon —
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment